Our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide is here. With tight budgets and cost conscious consumers we composed a list of affordable products for kids and adults.
Also be sure to check out the Yahoo! Get-It-Guide for holiday gifts and popular products. As a Get-It-Guide Guru for Yahoo, we test the products and give our 'no holds barred' opinion.
- Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7: For the Wii, GameBoy, Xbox and more, this game will satisfy the muggle in your family now that the book and movie series are officially over. $50.00
- New Balance NB639 Headphones: These headphones are perfect for the athlete in your family. Super easy, comfortable and best of all comes with tools to track your workout program with a one-touch heart monitor and progress chart.
- Fragrance - Jennifer Anniston by Jennifer Anniston: In our Get-it-Guide Fragrance test, this wonderfully light, subtle and beach-y fragrance came out the clear winner. For the woman on your list, this could be her favorite daily perfume of all time. Starting at $50.00 at Sephonra.com
- The Retro Dome: Give the gift that lasts all year, or for a great date night. If you are in the San Jose area this charming theater that showcases classic movies and local theater plays you can't go wrong. Plus this gives you the opportunity to get off your behind and partake in a wonderful local business.
- Canon 24-105mm Shot Glass: At only $18 for 3 shots, you will delight the photographer on your naughty or nice gift list. By DERELIQ Designs, these young entrepreneurs have cause for celebrating this holiday season. They will soon roll out these shot glasses for Nikon too.
- Eye-Fi SDHC Instant Uploads: The only downside of a point-and-shoot camera is the inability to instantly upload the images as easily as a cell phone (to social media sites such as Facebook and Flickr). Now with Eye-Fi you can instantly upload your images and have the clarity and sharpness many simple cell phone cameras lack. Starting at around $49, find these at Best Buy and OnLine.
- Zaggfolio for your iPad2: I have to admit, I am an iPad junkie. The minute I turned on my iPad2 I was hooked forever. Now I love it even more with this sleek, portable and rugged keyboard case. You MUST check it out if you're an iPad user like me. You can't go wrong with Zagg, they are top notch company. Prices start around $99 for this.
- Torpedo-Screwdriver-Set from The Container Store: This is a practical gift for the college student in your family. this tool makes a great stocking stuffer and will come in handy for those little handy-ma projects at the dorm or apartment. At under $6, you can't go wrong. www.thecontainerstore.com
- SeV Women's Trench: For a very limited time you can get this at 50% off with the Promocode GMA (Good Morning America). I love a good trench coat for traveling and especially one that has pockets. And does this one have pockets! 18 of them. You can even fit an iPad in one of them (and you know I love that). It's light weight and waterproof, so this is the perfect travel apparel for all types of weather. With all those pockets you can conceal your valuables and that makes for a less conspicuous sight-seer.
- Epiphanie (Camera) Bag: Every once in a while you find that perfect bag that serves more than one purpose. While this started out as a stylish camera bag to protect your expensive lenses, camera body and strobe I have had many compliments with my bag from people who just love the look and are surprised when I tell them it is a camera bag. This latest style called STELLA can even hold a small laptop. Starting around $165, a gal can have it all and be stylish too.
- Pashmina Shawl: This makes a great hostess gift as well as a stylish statement at an amazing price. Normally $9.99 at Cost Plus World Market you can get this for $4.99 today and tomorrow (so stock up).
- Gauguin Stripe Stacking Mugs, 6: Another sleek find at Cost Plus World Market. This makes a great house warming gift or a fun gift for your college student. Colorful, useful, - savor a hot cup of cocoa or use one to put your paper clips and pocket change. At only $5.99 for all 6 including the stacker, you can't go wrong.