- Set up is easy by following the game screen.
- Each player will know when to start singing as they speak into the microphone. The color of the text will light up and your color is matched to the lyrics you are singing.
- There is a timing bar that flows across the screen to prompt you when to start and stop singing.
- Pitch Bar: There is a pitch bar that indicates when you are off key.
- You are scored based on how accurately you kept the beat, hit a note or rapped.
- My girls enjoyed the party mode where up to 4 players can get into the game depending on the song or artist.
- There's also a noncompetitive mode for those less inclined to "beat" their opponent and just sing to their hearts content.
Choose from 6 decades of modern day pop icons and chart legends like Lady Gaga, Flo Rida and David Guetta, Village People, Pussycat Dolls, Coldplay, Vanilla Ice and more. If there's any complaint from my kids it's that they wish there were more than 30 songs or a way to add new tunes via the internet.
It's challenging enough for a good singer to improve, and a bad singer to learn in an honest way that, well, they will never make it on American Idol.
So if you are looking for a great game to add to your Wii arsenal, check out Wii's "We Sing Pop." And I highly recommend the 2 microphone set up so players always have a microphone in hand.
Check it out! Only $49.99 at Amazon.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a review copy. Our opinions are 100% our own.