SPECK cases for all of your devices. Ranging from iPhones, iPads, iPods and MacBooks, they even carry products for you Kindle, Nook, Samsung and Nexus Tablets. In addition to cases they carry screen protectors, bags and sleeves to insure your favorite device is protected.
Check out these videos below from real people who have a story about how their SPECK case saved the day. One iPhone survived a 2000 foot drop from the air, another stayed put on the back of a bumper due to the super grip. We don't like to admit we are clumsy but when we are, we sure are glad to have SPECK cases taking care of our devices.
We are excited to have a nice giveaway. THREE lucky winners will get to choose a SPECK case for their iPhone or Samsung Phone. To enter:
- Like the Speck Facebook Page
- Tweet the Following: "#protectwithspeck!! I just entered to win a case from @speckproducts and @parentgrapevine. Check out their review http://bit.ly/1axyCO7"
- Leave your comment along with your email address to enter (we can't contact you if you don't leave an email address)
- Tell us what device you would like a case for (iPhone or Samsung).
- Tell us what your disaster story is if you have one. We'd love to hear!
We will randomly draw 3 winners using random.org. Drawing to be held on August 24, 2013 at 6 PM eastern.
Speck Testimonial - CandyShell from Speck Products on Vimeo.
How a family of 8 love their iPad Speck case.
Speck Testimonial - HandyShell from Speck Products on Vimeo.
Could your MacBook survive falling off a moving vehicle?
Speck Testimonial - SeeThru Satin for MacBook Air from Speck Products on Vimeo.
An iPhone survives and stays ON the bumper of the car without a scratch.
Speck Testimonial - CandyShell Grip from Speck Products on Vimeo.