Today, now that they are young adults, they still enjoy playing with the Wii and particularly with their mobile devices. I am able to track their purchases through our iTunes account and check on the ratings of each game. By getting my kids involved from the get-go, I have been able to educate them on the safety level and ratings system to be sure they make good choices.
Along with Parent Grapevine being an ESRB Ambassador, I'm super excited to be associated with this list of amazing bloggers who I follow and enjoy reading. Stay tuned as more news about ESRB's 20th anniversary happens on September 16, 2014. Twitter parties, blog posts and more!
- Monica Vila, The Online Mom
- Mary Heston, Mrs. Video Games
- Leticia Barr, Tech Savvy Mamas
- Sarah Kimmel, Tech 4 Mommies
- Tina Case, Parent Grapevine
- Ana Picazo, Bongga Mom
- Eric & Camila, Geek Junior
- Anne Livingston, Kids Privacy
- Caryn Bailey, Rockin' Mama
- Beth Blecherman, TechMamas
- Kimberly Kauer, Silicon Valley Mamas
- Kris Cain, Little Tech Girl
- Lori Cunningham, Well Connected Mom
- Kathleen Bailey, Gaggle of Gamers
ESRB will celebrate 20 years in the entertainment video game industry on September 16, 2014 - stay tuned as more announcements and activities happen this month!
Check out this super ESRB Cheat Sheet